SUMMER 2018 GROWTH GROUPS
We are offering Growth Groups during the summer months of June, July, and August. If you plan to participate, please sign up by June 1.
We are offering two Growth Groups. Jef Sandahl will lead Growth Group 1. Scott Farkas will lead Growth Group 2. The Growth Group leader will facilitate the discussion, coordinate the meeting place, and communicate any news/updates/reminders.
What? Both of our Growth Groups will use Growing One Another: Discipleship in the Church as the basis of the study and discussion. The book contains discussion questions.
Who? Growth Groups are open to anyone who would like to attend.
Where? Growth Groups typically meet in homes.
When? Growth Groups will meet every other every other Sunday beginning in June on from 5:00pm-7:00pm.
- Sunday, June 3 Study 1: Growth Group Picnic and Objectives/Expectations/Book Introduction
- Sunday, June 17: Study 2: The Need for Discipleship
- Sunday, July 1: Study 3: The Definition of Discipleship
- Sunday, July 15: Study 4: The Motivations of Discipleship
- Sunday, July 29: Study 5: The Means of Discipleship: Following Godly Examples
- Sunday, August 12: Study 6: The Means of Discipleship: Teaching One Another
- Sunday, August 26: Study 7: The Enemy of Discipleship: Indwelling Sin
- Sunday, September 2: The End of Discipleship and Growth Group picnic
Cost? The only cost is the cost of the book. It’s available on Amazon. Please order one ahead of the study.
Interested? Sign-up if you are interested in participating in a Growth Group this summer! There is a sign-up sheet above the Information Table at church. You may also sign-up by using the form below.